Mail app

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know of a mail app that will allow you to increase the font size? The accessibility settings for the standard mail app seem to only increase the header and not the body of the email. Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know of a mail app that will allow you to increase the font size? The accessibility settings for the standard mail app seem to only increase the header and not the body of the email. Thanks

When I increased the font size via Settings/Accessibility/Large Text the font size did display larger in the body of a test email that I composed via the default mail app.

Just Me, D

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'm speaking of an email that has been sent for some organization. The text is way to small in the body.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'm speaking of an email that has been sent for some organization. The text is way to small in the body.
Sent for or sent by an organization? If you're referring to received mail, can you not use your fingers to pinch & zoom to make the message easily readable? Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding your post.

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes I can use pinch to zoom. It would be nice if the mail app would let you adjust the font size without having to move left and right. I think that's one advantage that Android has is that you can scale the text within the frame of the screen. It's easier on us older people. I just wanted to know if there was a third party mail app that did this. Thanks

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes I can use pinch to zoom. It would be nice if the mail app would let you adjust the font size without having to move left and right. I think that's one advantage that Android has is that you can scale the text within the frame of the screen. It's easier on us older people. I just wanted to know if there was a third party mail app that did this. Thanks

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you here, my friend..:)...Auto-text formatting is THE one thing I do miss from Android.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox