Fireplace HD+ For iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch

Rory Buckley

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Fireplace HD+ has recently been released. I developed & designed the app myself, the key elements that I wanted to bring out of the app were a realistic crackling fireplace feel along with a sleek user interface that allows the user to change the fireplace theme (traditional or modern). In addition to this, what makes this app unique is that the user can select one of the built-in seasonal audio tracks - these play along with the crackle of the fire & bring a relaxing enhancement to the user experience (there are also a selection of radio streams that play along with the fire - currently only available on the iPad).

A great app for light entertainment & general relaxation. Available on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fireplace-hd+/id549682315?mt=8

Last edited:

Rory Buckley

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
F.Y.I:

Fireplace HD+ version 1.1 is now live in the App Store. This update includes:

-The addition of 2 new fireplace scenes
-Radio support for iPhone 4S & iPhone 5
-Airplay support, allowing you to view your chosen fireplace (& listen to music tracks or radio) on your TV screen via Apple TV (airplay mirroring)

Rory Buckley

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick note to say that Fireplace HD+ has been enhanced for the holiday season with a strong presence of Christmas background audio now available (integrated music choices & a Christmas radio station).

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77