iMore app update?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Surely it will be soon. They just did a update to the forums and are working some bugs out in some places. Give it time to make it correctly :)

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had a lot of problems with the Forums app. Hope they get that ironed out. I eventually had to delete it, it was so buggy.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love to the upgrade too - now it is just wait and watch... it is much better than using safari/chrome or a PC :(

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Tapatalk upgraded theirs to work w/ iPhone 5 today. So if you use that to access the forums (it's exactly the same thing) it'll be full screen.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk upgraded theirs to work w/ iPhone 5 today. So if you use that to access the forums (it's exactly the same thing) it'll be full screen.

I did the Tapatalk update this morning and so far I am still seeing the black box above and below the iMore Forum app. I believe this will need a separate update even though the two apps are very similar.

utuse6e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349624224.637670.jpg

Weird, works for me. They had iPhone 5 support listed in the changes.
Maybe kill the app in the task bar and relaunch?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 20538

Weird, works for me. They had iPhone 5 support listed in the changes.
Maybe kill the app in the task bar and relaunch?

Is this a screenshot of the Tapatalk or iMore app? Because Tapatalk is fine for me after the update, it's the iMore app that still displays the bars on the top and bottom of my screen. I even deleted and reinstalled the iMore app, but the bars are still there and there hasn't been an update.

5y2ene8y.jpg

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone heard word about if they will be integrating logging in to the imore app so that we can comment straight from it...

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Is this a screenshot of the Tapatalk or iMore app? Because Tapatalk is fine for me after the update, it's the iMore app that still displays the bars on the top and bottom of my screen. I even deleted and reinstalled the iMore app, but the bars are still there and there hasn't been an update.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/08/5y2ene8y.jpg

It's the Tapatalk app. The iMore Forums app has not been updated yet. So yeah, iMore will have to update the customized app at some point. I think we crossed wires a bit there. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2