Purchased apps not complete on iOS 6 App Store?

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, on my iPhone 4S with iOS 6, I tried to find my purchased apps through the App Store, but many of them are not there.
Do any of you also have this problem?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope, I never hide my previously purchased apps

Just in case, it wouldn't hurt for you to check anyway. Also, login to the App Store online if you don't have a Mac and verify your purchased apps.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I noticed that at least one of the apps I previously purchased is telling me to repurchase it. I've emailed iTunes support and am waiting for a reply.

bigsmoove

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I noticed that at least one of the apps I previously purchased is telling me to repurchase it. I've emailed iTunes support and am waiting for a reply.

was wondering the same....email the app store (itunes i guess like you mentioned) or the developer? i had to restore from a time where i didnt have the app purchased, now going back in the app store on the 4s, it's asking to buy again rather than install.
thanks.

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I think I'm going to email them as well. Would you please give some update if they reply?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro