Facebook question

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is in the right place or if it should go under the ios6 category, but when I use Facebook it won't go into landscape mode. I came from a galaxy s 2 so I don't know if maybe they changed something from when I had my 4s or not. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Landscape works fine and the orientation lock isn't on.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yup, there is no more landscape mode. Facebook decided they were going to build their software on their own, and decided (since they build such garbage anyways) it was beyond them to actually make an app that functioned fluidly and provided features such as landscape mode.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...they have the LAZIEST developers in the world. Especially given their near endless resources.

dieseldude

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Yup, there is no more landscape mode. Facebook decided they were going to build their software on their own, and decided (since they build such garbage anyways) it was beyond them to actually make an app that functioned fluidly and provided features such as landscape mode.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...they have the LAZIEST developers in the world. Especially given their near endless resources.

Very true.

Tapatalk iPhone 4s

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711