iOS 6.1: What you'd like to see.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Any suggestions on what you'd like to see with iOS 6.1, post them here! :)

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see a "select all" option so that I don't have to individually select each item just to copy, move or delete.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I know it's a pretty basic feature but may be have an hide option for the apps that you can not delete. Also an updated contacts and calendar would be nice.

Jdub

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Additional widgets in notification center. Like toggles for WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Brightness, etc.

msw323

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Would love to see arrows in the keyboard so I can place the cursor exactly where I need it instead of being a bit I hit or miss.

dbeddie15

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
To name just a few:

1) Have contact photos synced from Facebook show up as full-screen when that contact calls, rather than a tiny thumbnail.
2) Proper Facebook contact info sync, rather than duplicate/non-working facebook profile links and excessive, useless information like @facebook emails.
3) Ability to turn wifi/bluetooth off straight from the home-screen or notification center.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Please... GET OVER IT. IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Find an app that meets your needs, and move on.

Jeez dude, the thread is about what you would like to see from 6.1 and the guy stated his opinion. Have a coke and a smile; no need to get quite so aggressive over his comment.

I think what I would like to see is an iOS that is half way between the sheer malleability of Android and the stability and look/feel of iOS. Of course, the sheer fact of opening up the iOS to devs will impact on the stability and Apple do like to have complete control over their operating system, so it will never happen. Still, it's something i'd like to see though.

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to be able to have the Notification center as the locked page. Just to hit the home button and see my notification page, without having to unlock and swipe down.

Not a big deal, but I think that would be nice to see all the informations quickly.

Jerry_

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I would like a widget to stop all apps in task bar to save resources

Agree - I have an app that disappeared from the Appstore ( calles PKiller) that does exactly do that - and it is one of the few that I keep in my dockstation.

Just checked the Appstore and there seems to be another one called Memory 100% pro, that seems to do the job as well.

But would be nice to have it as a standard.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Along with the new "VIP" mailbox how about an "unread" mailbox. Along with the option to attach a file while composing a message.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice