iOS 6.1: What you'd like to see.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
you will NEVER see this or anything of the likes for the duration of 6.x.x

and there's no garuantee with iOS 7 either

If apple did this then what would users complain about. Lol

Seriously I know it probably won't happen but quick setting in the notification center. Wifi Bluetooth are a must then airplane mode and brightness would be secondary

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Maps refinements. WiFi and brightness toggles in NC or the Multitasking bar. That's all that I really see missing. Apple has a near perfect OS and phone.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I also would like to see more options for the native reminders app. Like the ability to "snooze" a reminder and the ability to set more specific reminder times...

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I would like iTunes Match to go back to the way it was in iOS5, except with the new streaming capability.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Do not Disturbed feature using applications to be choosen.

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:22 PM ----------

In Camera Application. When I take a picture I want to sent it from the camera album. Right now I have to back out, then go to photos then choose photo to send.

Lenxbob

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Arrow keys on the keyboard.

How about a Wish List option when in the App Store or iBooks Store or iTunes?

Add an option to see apps in the store in the new BIG icon format or the older smaller icon version.

Bring back the HIDE option for purchased apps you no longer want to see.

Beef up the Reminders app. The version on the iPhone is much better than the one on my iPad2 - and I have no idea why.

An IOS 6 manual for the iPad.

Get the new Maps app cleaned up FAST!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I also would like to see more options for the native reminders app. Like the ability to "snooze" a reminder and the ability to set more specific reminder times...

This would be nice, too. I would like to see Reminders made more robust. It's great as-is, but it could be so much more. The iOS 6 changes were a huge step in the right direction.

erdichia

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I completely agree.

I would also like to see ITM use some kind of variable bitrate when streaming. If I have a bad connection the quality should drop down to 128K instead of the 256K. Pandora does this already and it works great.

flyersfan76

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
It is funny and nice to see people make this commendation. I have seen a lot of people say "why does blackberry have a track pad and a touch screen. Kind of redundant." What you said makes sense.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
From within the mail app, we can press & hold anywhere in the body of a new message and get to bring up "Select, Select All, Paste & the white arrow". If we click on the white arrow, we get "Insert Photo or Video" which is great, but how about adding "Insert file".

Jo3Bingham

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Ability to dismiss notifications from lockscreen. Though, that seems like something Apple would put in a major release (iOS 7 perhaps?), if they were ever inclined to do so.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
research on what. i haven't really read anything positive from actual users. complaints everywhere

When iOS 5 came out, there were complaints and the same applied to 5.01 & 5.1.1. Now that 6 is out, we are seeing complaints. It is a given that no matter what, some people will run into problems and some won't. Many of the problems are caused by the user. Some people, especially those who upgraded to the iPhone from another platform, get irritated because they can't do what they want to do in the exact same manner they did prior to getting the iPhone. Some people don't pay attention to what they are doing. The list can go on and on. My point is this: with each update, there are going to be complaints as well as success stories. Be thankful that there are many people willing to help rectify whatever problems people may be having and that brings us back yo you. We are here to help you as best as we can so tell us what kind of issues you are currently having.