I would like iTunes Match to go back to the way it was in iOS5, except with the new streaming capability.
    09-24-2012 12:45 PM
    Do not Disturbed feature using applications to be choosen.

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:22 PM ----------

In Camera Application. When I take a picture I want to sent it from the camera album. Right now I have to back out, then go to photos then choose photo to send.
    jobosumm likes this.
    09-24-2012 01:25 PM
    Arrow keys on the keyboard.

How about a Wish List option when in the App Store or iBooks Store or iTunes?

Add an option to see apps in the store in the new BIG icon format or the older smaller icon version.

Bring back the HIDE option for purchased apps you no longer want to see.

Beef up the Reminders app. The version on the iPhone is much better than the one on my iPad2 - and I have no idea why.

An IOS 6 manual for the iPad.

Get the new Maps app cleaned up FAST!
    09-24-2012 03:20 PM
    Total WiFi fix, and better use of passport, like the ability to add, or load any gift card into it.
    09-24-2012 05:43 PM
    I also would like to see more options for the native reminders app. Like the ability to "snooze" a reminder and the ability to set more specific reminder times...
    This would be nice, too. I would like to see Reminders made more robust. It's great as-is, but it could be so much more. The iOS 6 changes were a huge step in the right direction.
    09-24-2012 07:03 PM
    How the hell would you no, nobody knows except apple
    09-24-2012 07:07 PM
    something else i would like to see is notifications from your favs while do not disturb is enables
    Jo3Bingham and jobosumm like this.
    09-24-2012 07:30 PM
    I completely agree.

I would also like to see ITM use some kind of variable bitrate when streaming. If I have a bad connection the quality should drop down to 128K instead of the 256K. Pandora does this already and it works great.
    09-25-2012 10:19 AM
    It is funny and nice to see people make this commendation. I have seen a lot of people say "why does blackberry have a track pad and a touch screen. Kind of redundant." What you said makes sense.
    09-25-2012 11:26 AM
    From within the mail app, we can press & hold anywhere in the body of a new message and get to bring up "Select, Select All, Paste & the white arrow". If we click on the white arrow, we get "Insert Photo or Video" which is great, but how about adding "Insert file".
    Pimpa, Fit24 and Fit24 like this.
    09-25-2012 11:56 AM
    How about an iOS that isn't loaded with bugs and actually works across all devices
    09-25-2012 12:57 PM
    How about an iOS that isn't loaded with bugs and actually works across all devices
    operator error. do your research
    09-25-2012 01:39 PM
    Ability to dismiss notifications from lockscreen. Though, that seems like something Apple would put in a major release (iOS 7 perhaps?), if they were ever inclined to do so.
    09-25-2012 01:41 PM
    research on what. i haven't really read anything positive from actual users. complaints everywhere
    09-25-2012 02:45 PM
    research on what. i haven't really read anything positive from actual users. complaints everywhere
    When iOS 5 came out, there were complaints and the same applied to 5.01 & 5.1.1. Now that 6 is out, we are seeing complaints. It is a given that no matter what, some people will run into problems and some won't. Many of the problems are caused by the user. Some people, especially those who upgraded to the iPhone from another platform, get irritated because they can't do what they want to do in the exact same manner they did prior to getting the iPhone. Some people don't pay attention to what they are doing. The list can go on and on. My point is this: with each update, there are going to be complaints as well as success stories. Be thankful that there are many people willing to help rectify whatever problems people may be having and that brings us back yo you. We are here to help you as best as we can so tell us what kind of issues you are currently having.
    09-25-2012 03:02 PM
    When iOS 5 came out, there were complaints and the same applied to 5.01 & 5.1.1. Now that 6 is out, we are seeing complaints. It is a given that no matter what, some people will run into problems and some won't. Many of the problems are caused by the user. Some people, especially those who upgraded to the iPhone from another platform, get irritated because they can't do what they want to do in the exact same manner they did prior to getting the iPhone. Some people don't pay attention to what they are doing. The list can go on and on. My point is this: with each update, there are going to be complaints as well as success stories. Be thankful that there are many people willing to help rectify whatever problems people may be having and that brings us back yo you. We are here to help you as best as we can so tell us what kind of issues you are currently having.
    I don't recall iOS 5 having quite as many issues as 6. I also remember not being as reluctant to download it
    09-25-2012 03:50 PM
    I don't recall iOS 5 having quite as many issues as 6. I also remember not being as reluctant to download it
    Then why did you?
    09-25-2012 03:57 PM
    That made indeed be so, but I take it you actually don't have iOS 6 installed on your device(s)? I'm saying that from your last post in which you admit to being "reluctant to download it". If you don't have it installed then do you think it is right for you to post

"How about an iOS that isn't loaded with bugs and actually works across all devices"

when you're only going by issues others have complained of and not necessarily from your own experience with iOS 6?
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-25-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    09-25-2012 04:10 PM
    Although I know Apple could care less what I think.....I would love to be able to customize my email and iMessages. Fonts, colors, colored balloons!
    ladyc0524, Elaine5006 and jobosumm like this.
    09-25-2012 04:52 PM
    Then why did you?
    same reasons anyone else did

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:53 PM ----------

That made indeed be so, but I take it you actually don't have iOS 6 installed on your device(s)? I'm saying that from your last post in which you admit to being "reluctant to download it". If you don't have it installed then do you think it is right for you to post

"How about an iOS that isn't loaded with bugs and actually works across all devices"

when you're only going by issues others have complained of and not necessarily from your own experience with iOS 6?
    I did have it installed. I reverted back to iOS 5
    09-25-2012 04:54 PM
    Although I know Apple could care less what I think.....I would love to be able to customize my email and iMessages. Fonts, colors, colored balloons!
    ^This!
    09-25-2012 06:50 PM
    same reasons anyone else did

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I did have it installed. I reverted back to iOS 5
    Oh okay. Still, is there anything we can do to assist you in having an efficient user experience with iOS 6?
    09-25-2012 07:09 PM
    Fix Bluetooth stereo issues.
    09-25-2012 07:18 PM
    Oh, give me a break. You were determined to not like iOS 6 the day it was released. I base this from your posts from last week.
    09-25-2012 07:33 PM
    1. gps, wifi, toggles in the notification center.
    2. stop the crashes when i move app icons, mine crashes when move many apps but especially the passbook app
    3. make the apps store not suck for searching. It's actually shows less info then before and is more of a pain in the *** to search for new apps now. lists may not be eyecandy but you get through more then one app on the screen and the problem wasn't a lack of eye candy it was that the front pages only had the same apps. that hasn't' changed. it needs better tagging and searching and categorizing. I should be able to search and filter, and how come i can't add to or access my wishlist.
    4. editable autocheck dictionary, ability to add words to dictionary when they come up with the red underline
    5. navigation, image needs to be at ground level not three quarters building height. When i'm driving i can't visualize that at a glance.
    6. Navigation. get that stupid giant green sign of the screen, it covers most of the screen and can barely see where the gps line is going.
    7. passport: they'd help themselves it they updated passbook with instructions so people actually understand it. i get it but i didn't originally.

oh navigation/maps traffic identification sucks, and the hybrid version has street names but no street lines, i'd add the lines but that's just me.
    Hell i'd have separate maps and nav apps personally but either way navigation needs a ton of features, better menu layouts, that folded page is gimmicky in my opinion. it needs set routes by speed, by avoiding freeways, avoiding toll roads, by shortest distance, etc.
    iRy757 likes this.
    09-25-2012 07:35 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD