Can anyone help me undo it? Also, as an aside, i downloaded it without being connected to the computer, and i didn't update itunes10.7 first. Now i down't have youtube, i can't use my itune, or apps on my ipad.
    Do i have to reset it?
    09-22-2012 12:31 AM
    You should still be able to use your apps. As to Youtube, you can go to http::/youtube.com from Safari and it's better than the old built in app anyway.
    09-22-2012 09:59 AM
    Give it time ! On the long run, you will be happy.
    09-22-2012 10:07 AM
    The YouTube app was terrible anyway. I've been using the website via Safari for a long time now.
    09-22-2012 11:11 AM
    I agree the web browser is a great experience. Also google has released a stand alone application in the App Store that is better than the original version. Good stuff!
    09-22-2012 11:13 AM
    I'm loving iOS 6. The installation was quick and without problems. My 4S is responding well to it and I don't miss the previous version at all.
    Fit24 likes this.
    09-22-2012 11:26 AM
    I'm loving iOS 6. The installation was quick and without problems. My 4S is responding well to it and I don't miss the previous version at all.
    You're not supposed to come here and say things like that... you're supposed to kvetch, moan, & whine when you come here
    09-22-2012 11:29 AM
    I hate the new look of DIAL PAD..changes r nt better..

Nyways..some featus r great to use..DND etc..

Its nt ios6 actualyy..seems more like IOS 5S lol
    09-22-2012 11:33 AM
    You're not supposed to come here and say things like that... you're supposed to kvetch, moan, & whine when you come here
    DID SOMEBODY JUST SAY THEY LIKED iOS 6?!?!!

09-22-2012 11:39 AM

It seems like iOS 6 has messed up people's keyboards as well.
    Sancho90, 9thWonder and mohdslh1 like this.
    09-22-2012 11:42 AM

WUT? eye don unnerstand.
    09-22-2012 03:12 PM

Dl ont it ? Sk Egsh pese
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-22-2012 03:18 PM
    (Laughing)...I didn't get that memo..Sorry.
    09-22-2012 03:48 PM
    I swear, I'm convinced that motoleo is making different usernames and still trolling.
    kch50428 likes this.
    09-22-2012 08:32 PM
    As if we need a reason to ignore the nattering nabobs of negativity - here's some documentation why: http://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/list...our-brain.html
    09-22-2012 09:00 PM
    you can add a youtube icon to your home screen. Go to Youtube on your Safari...then click the "arrow" button beside the cloud...Select Add to Home screen and you're done....i did this for Google Maps as well and now I have them both on my home screen
    09-24-2012 08:41 PM
    Despite some random stability issues and quirks every now and again, iOS 6 is pure love to my fingertips, both for my iPad and iPhone.

Dare I say it, *looks around nervously*, I actually LOVE Apples new Maps app.

*ducks to avoid incoming thrown objects*
    nikkisharif and vintagetonez like this.
    09-25-2012 01:56 AM
    Despite some random stability issues and quirks every now and again, iOS 6 is pure love to my fingertips, both for my iPad and iPhone.

LMFAO!!! just duck and run Sancho....duck and run !!
    Sancho90 likes this.
    09-25-2012 08:54 AM

phuck that. Apples maps works great and i love it
    09-25-2012 01:46 PM
    If you upgrade to iOS six but the thoughts that you have a better mobile experience iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, but didn't? It's maps, isn't it? Luckily you can downgrade your device with ease bac to iOS 5.1.1, and update again when Apple's release to fix for some of the features that are bugging you.

1: Download your IPSW.
    To restore, you'll need to download the IPSW file of iOS of iOS 5.1.1 from Apple servers to restore your device.

2: Back up.
    Before proceeding, back up your device to either I called her iTunes. Back up manually to iCloud by navigating to settings >iCloud >storage & backup and choose "back up now". Back up in iTunes by right clicking your device and sidebar and selecting "back up now".

3: Restore in iTunes.
    After you've downloaded the IPSW file and backed up your device, then it's time to perform the restore in iTunes.

To do this, hold down the option key while clicking on the restore button. A Finder file selection dialog will appear. Select the IPSW file that you just downloaded, and click the "Open" button.

4: After your iOS 5.1.1 has been restored, you can proceed with restoring your back up from either iTunes or iCloud.
    09-25-2012 04:25 PM
    If you upgrade to iOS six but the thoughts that you have a better mobile experience iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, but didn't? It's maps, isn't it? Luckily you can downgrade your device with ease bac to iOS 5.1.1, and update again when Apple's release to fix for some of the features that are bugging you.

1: Download your IPSW.
    To restore, you'll need to download the IPSW file of iOS of iOS 5.1.1 from Apple servers to restore your device.

2: Back up.
    Before proceeding, back up your device to either I called her iTunes. Back up manually to iCloud by navigating to settings >iCloud >storage & backup and choose "back up now". Back up in iTunes by right clicking your device and sidebar and selecting "back up now".

3: Restore in iTunes.
    After you've downloaded the IPSW file and backed up your device, then it's time to perform the restore in iTunes.

To do this, hold down the option key while clicking on the restore button. A Finder file selection dialog will appear. Select the IPSW file that you just downloaded, and click the "Open" button.

4: After your iOS 5.1.1 has been restored, you can proceed with restoring your back up from either iTunes or iCloud.
    what's your point
    09-25-2012 08:47 PM
    Trying to help the previous guy, but I'm with you. I love iOS 6 and wouldn't change it.
    09-26-2012 08:02 PM
    I love iOS6 and I love Apple Maps! No issues on iPad or iPhone..
    09-26-2012 11:05 PM
    Apple Maps app failed to show correct directions. Current Apple Maps app is buggy i got one problem is that it doesn't have any public transportation information, routes in it like Google Maps had. Do you also hate the new Apple maps? - Click Labs
    09-27-2012 06:54 AM
    I have no problems to speak of with iOS 6 ! I love it ! Turned my i4 into a sweet device again
    09-27-2012 07:37 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD