i hate iOS6

YSIC

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone help me undo it? Also, as an aside, i downloaded it without being connected to the computer, and i didn't update itunes10.7 first. Now i down't have youtube, i can't use my itune, or apps on my ipad.
Do i have to reset it?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You should still be able to use your apps. As to Youtube, you can go to http::/youtube.com from Safari and it's better than the old built in app anyway.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree the web browser is a great experience. Also google has released a stand alone application in the App Store that is better than the original version. Good stuff!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving iOS 6. The installation was quick and without problems. My 4S is responding well to it and I don't miss the previous version at all.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving iOS 6. The installation was quick and without problems. My 4S is responding well to it and I don't miss the previous version at all.

You're not supposed to come here and say things like that... you're supposed to kvetch, moan, & whine when you come here :D

Lordshakti

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I hate the new look of DIAL PAD..changes r nt better..

Nyways..some featus r great to use..DND etc..

Its nt ios6 actualyy..seems more like IOS 5S lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You're not supposed to come here and say things like that... you're supposed to kvetch, moan, & whine when you come here :D

DID SOMEBODY JUST SAY THEY LIKED iOS 6?!?!!

thread.gif

Matador

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
you can add a youtube icon to your home screen. Go to Youtube on your Safari...then click the "arrow" button beside the cloud...Select Add to Home screen and you're done....i did this for Google Maps as well and now I have them both on my home screen :)

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Despite some random stability issues and quirks every now and again, iOS 6 is pure love to my fingertips, both for my iPad and iPhone.

Dare I say it, *looks around nervously*, I actually LOVE Apples new Maps app.

*ducks to avoid incoming thrown objects*

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Despite some random stability issues and quirks every now and again, iOS 6 is pure love to my fingertips, both for my iPad and iPhone.

LMFAO!!! :eek:just duck and run Sancho....duck and run !! :p

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

phuck that. Apples maps works great and i love it

anon4777411

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
If you upgrade to iOS six but the thoughts that you have a better mobile experience iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, but didn't? It's maps, isn't it? Luckily you can downgrade your device with ease bac to iOS 5.1.1, and update again when Apple's release to fix for some of the features that are bugging you.

1: Download your IPSW.
To restore, you'll need to download the IPSW file of iOS of iOS 5.1.1 from Apple servers to restore your device.

2: Back up.
Before proceeding, back up your device to either I called her iTunes. Back up manually to iCloud by navigating to settings >iCloud >storage & backup and choose "back up now". Back up in iTunes by right clicking your device and sidebar and selecting "back up now".

3: Restore in iTunes.
After you've downloaded the IPSW file and backed up your device, then it's time to perform the restore in iTunes.

To do this, hold down the option key while clicking on the restore button. A Finder file selection dialog will appear. Select the IPSW file that you just downloaded, and click the "Open" button.

4: After your iOS 5.1.1 has been restored, you can proceed with restoring your back up from either iTunes or iCloud.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73