Facebook Alerts Not Working

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
For some reason my iPhone has stopped receiving alerts all together no vibrate or anything and I can't figure out how to fix this in Settings it show Vibrate and Sound are both selected but I got no alerts period has any one recently been having the same problems?

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
For some reason my iPhone has stopped receiving alerts all together no vibrate or anything and I can't figure out how to fix this in Settings it show Vibrate and Sound are both selected but I got no alerts period has any one recently been having the same problems?

You aren't the only one. A lot of people have complained about it to Facebook. I had this issue but I have PushTone, a jailbreak tweak that allows me to change the sound of notifications.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I remember a trick to get it working again I think it was by downloading a app that uses push like bee jive ? And then fb message someone then once it's working the rest should start too and u can delete the app ..

Wish I could be more help I just don't remember but do a google search that's what I did

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
So I updated to the new Facebook 5.0.1 and my notifications are back but I still cannot get audio alerts it doesn't even vibrate anymore, is anyone else having this problem?

txghost

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
So I updated to the new Facebook 5.0.1 and my notifications are back but I still cannot get audio alerts it doesn't even vibrate anymore, is anyone else having this problem?

I'm not getting the sounds with fb notifications either..started last week and I updated to the newest version today and still no sound..

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
The best thing everyone can do is go to facebook on their laptop and report it via the help section, flood them with emails and they force them to work this bug out faster.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234