No sounds with Facebook notifications

txghost

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello I'm new here and ever since the new Facebook update I haven't been getting any sounds with my Facebook notifications. I've gone into my settings and the sounds are turned on and I've gone into the app itself and made sure that I have everything checked to receive notifications and I'm still not getting the sound. I've even deleted the app and reinstalled it and still not working..anyone have any other suggestions for me? Is anyone else having this problem? It's very frustrating 😡
Thanks in advance!

MooseKnux

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
This also started happening to me last week. I thought iOS 6 would fix the issue and about an hour ago i received a FB update on iPad but still didn't fix the problem. I'm getting notifications on every device i own except iPad. Weird.

SLVRDVL

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
The only sound that comes through is when I get a new message. Still does the pop but regular notifications as usual, no sounds just banner notification.

dispatcher307

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had notifications for like two months. I thought it was my phone but I upgraded to an iPhone5 and iOS6.0.1 yesterday and still nothing. Sometimes it's nice but most of the time it's bugging the crap out of me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73