I downloaded the apple store app as Ana alternative way to preorder my iphone5. Long story short, I didn't use it for that purpose.

However, there seems to be a feature of the app called "easy pay" which supposedly allows you to quickly scan and purchase accessories at the apple store.

Has anyone used this feature in a retail store? I preordered the iPhone but need accessories and realize there will be a shortage and there will be long lines at launch day, so I figured this may be an alternative to quickly get in and out of the store.
    09-15-2012 06:57 AM
    i've used it a couple of times. it's great!

however, if you plan on being in an Apple store on an iPhone launch day it may not be as "easy" as one would think
    09-15-2012 07:03 AM
    I have used it as well. But make sure you complete the purchase before attempting to leave the store!

Apple Customer Arrested For Shoplifting And Blames EasyPay Self Checkout | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource
    09-15-2012 09:56 AM
    I've used it as well!! It does work great and makes it alllll to easy & convenient to purchase things
    09-15-2012 09:13 PM
    I have used it and must say it is an awesome app.
    09-17-2012 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD