how do i get facebook for 4.2.1

fanboy1012

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
hi i have done the authorizing stuff and i cant seem to sync it onto my iphone 3, it starts to sync and the goes blank and i see that the facebook app hasnt synced onto the iphone....I NEED HELP!!!

Ligia Morris

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
doesnt work.. gives me the not authorized message too.
I just cant understand the a couple of weeks ago I was using Facebook, instagram tumbler and etc on this phone and all of the sudden I cant anymore!! Why is there no outrage over this?

ZRazor

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
You'll need to look elsewhere for assistance with Installous as the forum rules and guidelines don't look favorably upon discussions of sites like installous that promote piracy of paid apps among the things they do. Google may help...

And many other people don't look favorably upon companies that restrict the usage and capabilities of user's devices. I am in a similar boat as OP and this is a device that I own, I can modify, break, and change it however I please. Cydia is an AppStore like app that, like the AppStore, has both free and paid apps. I find nothing wrong with this, however the fact that I can no longer use 95% of programs with my device due to a decision by Apple to no longer support my device is both ludicrous and just plain mean. That being said, I have no remorse modifying and changing the device and it's features.

ZRazor

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
doesnt work.. gives me the not authorized message too.
I just cant understand the a couple of weeks ago I was using Facebook, instagram tumbler and etc on this phone and all of the sudden I cant anymore!! Why is there no outrage over this?

Because Apple can do whatever they want and people usually don't make much of a fuss about it. They know this, and they use it. This is just another way of them telling us "I know you gave us your money just a few years ago, but you give us more and buy a new device."

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
And many other people don't look favorably upon companies that restrict the usage and capabilities of user's devices. I am in a similar boat as OP and this is a device that I own, I can modify, break, and change it however I please. Cydia is an AppStore like app that, like the AppStore, has both free and paid apps. I find nothing wrong with this, however the fact that I can no longer use 95% of programs with my device due to a decision by Apple to no longer support my device is both ludicrous and just plain mean. That being said, I have no remorse modifying and changing the device and it's features.

Jailbreaking is fine. Cydia is fine - piracy is not.

[WARN]***Policy of Piracy Discussions***
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.[/WARN]

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro