Manage Your Social Media with Schedaroo!

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Schedaroo is your future time machine for messages all rolled up in an iPhone app.

Imagine this - you've just discovered an amazing idea or content that you'd like to share but there isn't any internet connection at the moment. What do you do? Save it and post it up later. Well, not anymore!

Now, you can post a Twitter or Facebook message ahead of time. In fact, you can schedule it to be sent at a specific date and time in the future!

It takes only 3 steps to ensure that your message gets delivered on time, every time!

1. Type out a message

2. Choose the type of message whether it's Facebook, Twitter or email

3. Choose the date and time that you want the message to be sent out and DONE!

When your email or message gets sent, you'll receive a push-notification confirming the sent message. With Schedaroo, there'll be no worries mate!

Download it from Schedaroo for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

fredjclaus

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
How does this compare to tweet deck? Where I can post and view my Facebook, twitter, and linked In all at the same time. Is this app the same?

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
How does this compare to tweet deck? Where I can post and view my Facebook, twitter, and linked In all at the same time. Is this app the same?
Not really, tweetdeck has the functionality for tracking and monitoring feeds and mentions - like hootsuite. Schedaroo is more of a personal assistant who sends out your messages and posts at a scheduled time, where you can view all your scheduled and sent messages. You can post on your friend's Facebook wall too.
Nothing too fancy, just a simple tool for multiple outgoing social media posts. Do try it out - would love to know how you feel about it. :)

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks TapitZac. ..doesn't look like it does - it has its plus points with adding in feed, but I guess one could use tweetdeck to complement schedaroo? :)

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Posting of pictures coming real soon!

This is really great job for timing functionality, and I like iphone app, thanks for sharing.

Thanks! We've got the photo/image posting feature coming up real soon - testing it now. Should be out within the next two weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73