I'm looking for a way to remotely mirror an iPad via the Internet. The scenario is simple: I want to demo an app to a group of people located in a remote (other city). They do not need any remote control. They just need to view my iPad display on a remote device (ipad, PC) that connects to a projector. (Note- I'm not interested in presenting Keynote or similar- just mirroring).
    has anyone found an app or method for doing this on a non-jailbroker iPad2 or 3?
    09-01-2012 11:14 AM
    I remember there is an app that was in the App Store that let's you record your screen. Look up Display Recorder in the App Store. Or, you could emulate the app in xCode and do a screen recording with QuickTime Player on your Mac . Then demo the app while its recording. I've done this once and it worked a ok. Hope this helped!
    09-06-2012 10:55 PM
    The best solution I found is a program that allows AirPlay to a PC or Mac. Called Reflectionapp it works great. So one can use it with their preferred desktop sharing solution. GoToMeetimg is to laggy to make this practical so I'm still looking for a faster sharing solution.
    09-07-2012 06:36 AM
    Thanks for sharing regarding Remote Mirror iPad, I like this type of informatics info.
    09-10-2012 06:52 AM
    Thanks for the sharing informative information for Remote Mirror iPad Apps... I personally check the Remote access for iPad to Mac....
    09-12-2012 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD