Hey all,

I just released a personal time tracking app that lets you create goals for your time so you cut down on wasted time and spend more time doing productive things.

I'd love for you to check it out: My Minutes | The personal time tracker for your iPhone

Thanks for any feedback!
    08-30-2012 04:45 PM
    Hey, Thanks for this wonderful information. I had been using Replicon's hassle free project time tracking (Time Tracking Software | Web Based Time Tracking | Time Management Solutions - Replicon Product Suite | Replicon) software and believe me, its just wonderful. Had simple calendar based interface and nice options all under one hood.
    09-04-2012 05:39 AM
    Hey, thanks for the info. I had been using Replicon's easy to use time tracking software (Time Tracking Software | Web Based Time Tracking | Time Management Solutions - Replicon Product Suite | Replicon) application. It is very easy to use cloud based application and so many nice features too
    09-04-2012 05:45 AM
    Thank you for sharing. I am currently using Toggl, the web app version. Good to see an app doing this.
    09-05-2012 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD