Facebook App updated

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
i do have to say i never really had an issue with the app to begin with. the one time i did i deleted and reinstalled, all was well again

If I might ask....what issue were you having? I can't access the wall at all. Deleted and reinstalled, no improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Landscape mode is gone on my iPhone 4GS. Don't care if it's works on my iPad since that's big enough as it is to type on. Hope they fix that.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Much faster and smoother. Really like how pictures load now and can be closed with a swipe.

This is one of my favorite features as well...to leave the picture viewer, just swipe up or down on the photo and it will "bounce" back to the timeline view. Nice touch.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I really like the update. Hell of a lot faster and an update I am sure we were all hoping for.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

vintagetonez

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
As far as I am concerned, Facebook has regained it's former glory that was lost with its previous updates. This app has MUCH faster and MUCH smoother than the previous versions. All my requested features (liking photo comments, ability to share links within the app, faster app speed, ability to go into notification subject when tapped, removal of pull to refresh, aka the live refresh on posts etc.) have been added with this update.

I'm soo happy right now.:D

Pull to refresh is still there

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR