Facebook App updated

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm running iOS 6 on a 4S and I don't find it loads profiles or news feeds any faster. Still seems slow to me. Bringing up the menu on the left hand side feels a bit sharper but that's about it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i do have to say i never really had an issue with the app to begin with. the one time i did i deleted and reinstalled, all was well again

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
As far as I am concerned, Facebook has regained it's former glory that was lost with its previous updates. This app has MUCH faster and MUCH smoother than the previous versions. All my requested features (liking photo comments, ability to share links within the app, faster app speed, ability to go into notification subject when tapped, removal of pull to refresh, aka the live refresh on posts etc.) have been added with this update.

I'm soo happy right now.:D

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I think that the update made it a lot faster. There isn't a splash screen anymore, it just goes straight to your feeds. I like that. Plus, for some reason, the filter at my job no longer blocks it when I'm using my work wifi. That makes the update worth it right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
This new update is leaps and bounds ahead of the old ones. The Facebook app has now earned its space on my home screen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner