Mixology Masterclass - Professional Bartenders' App

GTspoon

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Sick of drinks apps with 5000 recipies? Most of which were invented in a frat-house after somebody did 1-too-many keg stands!

Mixology Masterclass could be the app for you: Mixology Masterclass - iTunes

Built by a professional bartender, this app gives you 100 quality recipes with detailed instructions & notes on each one. You'll never have to pay for a great cocktail again, you can simply shake one up yourself!

Impress your friends with flamed garnishes and great-tasting drinks. The essential app for any bartender or cocktail enthusiast!

Happy shaking!

"Everybody has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another drink!" - W. C. Fields

NESkami62

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
This should be a blast to save money on a party rather than going to the bar.. there is the issue of actual ingredients though.

GTspoon

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm...not a bad idea!

Although I would require access to the stores databases to see if they actually stock the ingredients :/

I suppose one of the hardest things to find on the list would be bitters. You can usually find them in any decent liquor store, and sometimes in the marinades/sauces section of grocery stores!
Most liquor stores should have the rest!

But still a nice idea!.....Gonna go have a think about how I could implement it....*chin-stroke*

Cheers!

Last edited: