Best and Most Addictive Game

Mr-Awesome

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
The Best and most addictive game I have played by far is Monster Paradise. What I love about the game is that its easy to get good creatures without having to spend money. Check it out and Claim special rewards with this Invite Code: RmyRS5q

Here is a link <http://goo.gl/04jGk>

joeyrussell37

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I just find many iPhone games to be very addicting at first, but then they fade away... I dunno what game I liked the most, maybe Infinity Blade, or Temple Runner.

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
There are number of addicting games for your mobile devices. Like my loved ones are Temple run and sumo poop. Even your suggested Monster Paradise is a pretty nice game.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I love Words With Friends. I had it in my android device but can't seem to get it downloaded on my iPhone via the app store. My computer is down so I can't do it through iTunes. I can't download any apps but can browse the catalog! Come on apple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CappyGuy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
First of all, JoeyRussel, Temple Run is no good any more but it is your opinion and I kind of respect that ;) But my favorite has gotta be...Hmmmm. I guess I really don't have a favorite but I played that baseball game for a while it was called Flick Home Run. It was addictive but then I played that rope and fly game but I already used to play that. So, what I guess i am saying is that sadly a lot of iPhone games are addictive.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love Words With Friends. I had it in my android device but can't seem to get it downloaded on my iPhone via the app store. My computer is down so I can't do it through iTunes. I can't download any apps but can browse the catalog! Come on apple!

Is your payment information up to date? For example: you received an updated credit card containing a new expiration date, but Apple still has the expired information.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site

That's your carrier not apple.

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Smr

I am going to have to say the most addictive game (free) would have to be SMR. SMR is the game where you have to move the ball through the course without falling off.

I had to finally quit giving peeps my phone to let them play.....I wouldn't get it back for at least an hour!!