Best Social App??

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I am considering switching from Tweetdeck due to update problems and would like some feedback on other apps out there that provide the same things. What I am looking for is the ability to have multiple accounts in a multi-column format, one account per column. If possible also would like the option of opening links in "readability", "instapapter" or "google" mobilzer formats.
Any feedback would be very helpful.
Thanks
Bob

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am considering switching from Tweetdeck due to update problems and would like some feedback on other apps out there that provide the same things.
I will help you as best as i can
What I am looking for is the ability to have multiple accounts in a multi-column format, one account per column.
Almost all twitter apps support multiple accounts but I don't know of any that displays a multi-column format, especially on a per account basis for the iPhone. I could be wrong though.
If possible also would like the option of opening links in "readability", "instapapter" or "google" mobilzer formats.
Any feedback would be very helpful.
Thanks
Bob
Tweetbot support "sending to" Readability, Instapaper, Pocket and Pinboard whereas the official Twitter app supports Instapaper and Pocket.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Just Me, D I'm going to take a look at both Seesmic and Hootsuite to see if they support my desire for having one account per column display format.
Thanks for your input
Bob
(iPhone 4)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Just Me, D I'm going to take a look at both Seesmic and Hootsuite to see if they support my desire for having one account per column display format.
Thanks for your input
Bob
(iPhone 4)

You're very welcome and for what it's worth, Seesmic was my go-to Twitter app before I came across Tweetbot. As for Hootsuite, I never liked it.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll