Need a better way to adjust brightness than going to the settings app and navigating through the hoards of settings? Easy Brightness provides any average user with the ability to adjust brightness in a beautiful yet fun way.In a matter of seconds you can adjust brightness using gestures and quickly exit out of the app. The best part of easy brightness is that users have the option to see their level of brightness on the home screen using the badge system.

Easy brightness allows you to:

Adjust Brightness in a fun way
    See brightness on the home screen
    Use Simple and Common Gestures

Easy Brightness(Universal) will be available on the iTunes Store next week for 99 cents. Check out the screen shots below at this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/citmqb45uygo7fy/L9P1LAm4_J

Here is a video of it in action :

Feel Free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

Email: borra.virindh@gmail.com
    Twitter: @vborra
    Last edited by vborra; 07-22-2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: edited youtube url
    07-21-2012 10:42 AM
    I guess if the auto brightness settings don't work for you, you can do this. I have hardly heard anyone complain about the auto brightness though.
    07-22-2012 02:52 AM
    Need a better way to adjust brightness than going to the settings app and navigating through the hoards of settings?
    hilarious. i can get to my brightness settings in TWO taps, what about you?
    07-22-2012 10:04 AM
    i also had an app (i cant recall the name of that app.. i just needed to swipe the upper part of the screen) and it will give me an option to adjust brightness (from a pull down menu).
    07-24-2012 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD