London 2012- Experience is an Android Application for Olympics 2012 specifically designed for Olympic lovers, that allows them to follow their favorite sport or country, manage a customized profile, socialize with other followers, set alerts, get results, view details on sports, countries, athletes participating, event schedules, venues, live screens, medals and many more.
    Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ltcGljMjAxMiJd

I think this is my favorite app for this year Olympics. Which one is yours??
    07-18-2012 06:37 AM
    Unfortunately that's not compatible with my Nexus7 And I'm not quite sure why you would be mentioning it here at imore? Get lost on the way to Android Central? LOL

Anyways, there are probably some great ipad/iphone apps too. Anyone find any cool Olympics apps for us? I'll have to check my iTouch when I get to my wifi tonight!
    07-19-2012 12:36 PM
    I uses iPhone 4S and for me "2012 Team USA Road to London" app does the work.
    07-20-2012 07:23 AM
    London 2012- Experience is an Android Application for Olympics 2012 specifically designed for Olympic lovers, that allows them to follow their favorite sport or country, manage a customized profile, socialize with other followers, set alerts, get results, view details on sports, countries, athletes participating, event schedules, venues, live screens, medals and many more.
    Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ltcGljMjAxMiJd

I think this is my favorite app for this year Olympics. Which one is yours??
    To be true, am quite impressed at the number of features you are providing through single app and the extensive areas that you are covering through this app. I ll be trying it soon, at office now, so cannot try it so I hope I try it soon, hoping that I wont forget it.
    07-23-2012 03:29 AM
    I found another great Olympics App. Here is the link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yudiz.olympics

Here are the features of this Olympics 2012 App.

* Count Down Start
    * All sports schedules
    * All countries Details
    * All player details
    * List of Venues with calculation of distance from your current location
    * London Games live match scores
    07-23-2012 06:26 AM
    Even I have been using London 2012- Experience on my HTC One X. The app is really a nice one, as it keep me updated with all the activities out there.
    07-24-2012 06:53 AM
    I'm using te London 2012 app on my iPhone 3GS. I LOVE IT. Great app and defiantly my favourite app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-24-2012 07:19 AM
    works fine for me.........cool games
    07-24-2012 05:22 PM
    works fine with my iphone 3gs.....cool games
    07-24-2012 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD