Hello

I'm looking for a twitter app for iPad that has audio notifications for various twitter activities such as
    - mentions
    - direct messages
    - new followers
    - specific user tweets

I've listed those from most important to least important

Thank you
    07-13-2012 11:18 AM
    Hello

I'm looking for a twitter app for iPad that has audio notifications for various twitter activities such as
    - mentions
    - direct messages
    - new followers
    - specific user tweets

I've listed those from most important to least important

Thank you
    Heck, almost all of them do what you are asking and the latest official Twitter app provide push notification for specific user tweets. *Personally*, I recommend Tweetbot, the official Twitter app and Seesmic.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-13-2012 12:47 PM
    I can't figure out how to make the native twitter app notify me of a new mention
    07-13-2012 02:29 PM
    look here: Twitter Android, iOS Apps Get Significant Updates | CIO Blogs

Setting up push notifications isnt terribly intuitive, however. For instance, to receive push notifications on my iPhone when the CIO.com Twitter account (@CIOonline) tweets or retweets, I had to search for the account using the @Connect tab in the app. Then I clicked the "Turn on notifications" button. Next, I clicked on the Me tab, and then Settings and Notifications. From there, I selected Tweets and turned on notifications for the CIO account.
    StephenBB81 likes this.
    07-13-2012 02:45 PM
    I can't figure out how to make the native twitter app notify me of a new mention
    The built-in Twitter app won't do it in and of itself. You will have to install the official Twitter app for iOS. Once you've done that, you can change the settings to suit your notification needs.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    StephenBB81 likes this.
    07-13-2012 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD