Best 3rd Party Music App for New iPad?

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
What is the best 3rd Party Music App for New iPad?

I just got a brand new 32 GB iPad with Wifi, and tried to use the Music app, and it was terrible. It is all over the place.

I am looking for a good 3rd party music app to replace the built in music app. If it has an equalizer or can use the built in equalizer that would be fine. The player itself should have a better layout of buttons, not on top, in the left hand corner, and possibly bigger. Good art, information about the artist, possibly lyrics support. Having audiobooks support would be an added bonus, but not necessary. I could get a separate app for that. I do have iTunes Match, so it should support that.

I saw a few music apps that I have been reading reviews about.

Groove 2 for iPad, Track 8. Each are different in there own ways. Are these the best out there or are there better ones I have missed. I don't want to pay a fortune for these apps. $2 would be a good range, but if the app is really good, and has a lot of useful features, I would be interested in paying more.

So lets here about everyone's favorite 3rd party music app for the iPad. Also, I will be getting an iPhone, when the new iPhone comes out in the fall, replacing my Android phone, so the app supporting both iPad and iPhone would be a nice bonus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77