Bring Cute Barnyard Folks to Dance & Entertain Your Kids with Egg Knock!

Nicky Ho

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi.. we are from Hompimplay, we would like to tell you that we have just released an application, called Egg Knock. It's a simple app for kids, inviting little fingers to tap a colorful egg to crack open some dancing animals.

Pz2i0gZukbsmocZKUXQiIg-temp-upload.dlpmvxrl.320x480-75.jpg

Pz2i0gZukbsmocZKUXQiIg-temp-upload.cvafxmdz.320x480-75.jpg

Pz2i0gZukbsmocZKUXQiIg-temp-upload.idyyvsjb.320x480-75.jpg

Pz2i0gZukbsmocZKUXQiIg-temp-upload.xgwgqatm.320x480-75.jpg

The app is pretty easy to navigate, allowing preschoolers to play with it without much hassle. Along with various kids-friendly classical melodies, the app is simply soothing, putting a priceless smile on baby's face.

The app is now available on the App Store, runs on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch. To download it, please visit Egg Knock for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store.
You can watch the video trailer here:

As kids crack open the colorful egg, they will immediately see some animals moving along with the classical melodies rhythm.
The app is designed with a simple and intuitive navigation, allowing kids to play with it even without parents accompaniment.
It provides a simple yet long lasting entertainment for preschoolers, inviting kids to fill their spare time with gleeful activity.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77