I don't have a ton of shooting games and never really was a huge fan of them, in all honesty. However, I did dabble in some Bug Princess (don't laugh at me too much, please )Now, I have been playing a new game called AstroWings3. Honestly, this game is one of the best and most addictive games that I have installed on my iPad. I have fallen in love with the game and even have it loaded up right now on my iPad while I type this. The music is so good that I don't even have it on mute while posting

So, seeing as how good AstroWings3 is, I was wondering what other shooting games I might be missing out on. Therefore, I want to ask everyone what their favorite shooting games are. Post some suggestions so I can try them out.

Here are AstroWings3 and Bug Princess:

App Store - AstroWings3 - ICARUS

Bug Princess for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    06-28-2012 01:20 AM
    AstroWings3 is a good one i also have played it try this one as well i hope you will like it...

SHADOWGUN for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    06-28-2012 03:52 AM
    Great! I'll try that one out. I'm glad someone else out there plays AstroWings3. I'm totally addicted.
    07-11-2012 11:16 PM
    I play Modern Combat 3 and NOVA 3, both made by Gameloft.
    07-12-2012 12:26 AM
    I like the NOVA series and Dead Trigger. I just picked up Shadow Gun also but haven't had a chance to play it yet.
    Nicholas Downs likes this.
    07-12-2012 07:59 AM
    I quite liked Perfect Dark, but I played Goldeneye 007 many times. There's nothing better than a classic slap fight.
    07-12-2012 08:05 AM
    Is there an app for perfect dark? I love Goldeneye!
    07-13-2012 05:31 PM
    I am great lover of Counter strike. Try CS:S Guns, if you like mission games you will definitely love this one.
    07-16-2012 06:19 AM
    Hello friends,

1 Cube Tank Arena

The cube tank arena is blowing up unprepared tanks. You must be ready for war if you enter the arena and only the best will survive the challenge. Get ready to shoot your enemies and keep your tank upgraded to face the opponents.

2 Zombie Situation

You get back home and find yourself in the middle of a zombie situation. The bad luck makes that your crush is at the store in town surrounded by this green zombies that seem to attack anything in their way. Get ready for some shooting by grabbing the shotgun from your house to kill them. You can do more damage with head shots and upgrades may also become useful when the town will be really invaded.

Jungle Mafia

You must defeat the jungle mafia by shooting them with your gun while avoiding falling objects that could harm you. Make sure all your opponents are dead and move forward to the next shooting level.

Best regards
    Nicholas
    07-17-2012 12:43 PM
    great llist nicholas.
    08-01-2012 03:13 AM
    i play Dead Trigger, Modern Combat 3, N.O.V.A 3
    08-07-2012 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD