The Twitter app is constantly displaying like the image that I have attached. Anyway to resolve this?
    06-20-2012 10:12 AM
    I'm apparently missing something here. How is it suppose to be displayed? It's been a while since I've last used the official Twitter app so I apologize for not seeing or remembering what the user interface should look like. Tweetbot is my go-to Twitter app.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-20-2012 10:16 AM
    there should be 4 icons across the bottom, not 3 stretched out icons.
    06-20-2012 10:20 AM
    Restart the device and see if issue persists.
    06-20-2012 10:23 AM
    Oh, okay. . If the restart/reboot that Keith suggested doesn't work then uninstall and reinstall the app.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-20-2012 10:25 AM
    Restart the device and see if issue persists.
    If I just close the app using the "app manager", next time i open it, it is fine, but the issue is... is that it is constantly happening. I was not sure if there is an actual resolution for this. Like the FB issue with no notifications.
    06-20-2012 10:25 AM
    Oh, okay. . If the restart/reboot that Keith suggested doesn't work then uninstall and reinstall the app.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled, even wiped phone (for other reasons) but always comes back. I am running the latest OS.
    06-20-2012 10:26 AM
    If I just close the app using the "app manager", next time i open it, it is fine, but the issue is... is that it is constantly happening. I was not sure if there is an actual resolution for this. Like the FB issue with no notifications.
    I've never had this happen with the Twitter app... the suggestion above is the next step - delete & reinstall the app.
    06-20-2012 10:29 AM
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled, even wiped phone (for other reasons) but always comes back. I am running the latest OS.
    Are you jailbroken and using some sort of tweak? Do you have any accessibility features enabled that might be causing an issue? I'm going to download and install the Twitter app and see if it'll do the same on my device. Like Keith mentioned earlier, I don't recall that ever happening to me when I was using the official Twitter app.

UPDATE: When I went to download the app, I read the latest user reviews and they are horrible and consistent with complaints of memory related issues, frequent crashing, won't load & the like so therefore, until there is some sort of update to address those issues and yours, may I suggest you use another Twitter client like Tweetbot?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-20-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    06-20-2012 10:36 AM
    Justme'd: thanks for th investigation with the reviews. I have never tried another client and I am running stock OS. I will give tweetbot a shot
    06-20-2012 11:29 AM
    I will give tweetbot a shot
    best decision you made today
    06-20-2012 01:29 PM
    best decision you made today
    +1.... Once you acquaint yourself with Tweetbot, I doubt you will return to the official Twitter client. Tweetbot is top rated for a reason.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-20-2012 01:33 PM
    Justme'd: thanks for th investigation with the reviews. I have never tried another client and I am running stock OS. I will give tweetbot a shot
    You're very welcome. It will be hard for me to believe that you'll regret giving Tweetbot a try once you've become acquainted with it. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-20-2012 01:35 PM
    I also love tweetbot won't use another client
    06-20-2012 02:06 PM
    I see what you mean the bottom icons on my twitter are not cut off on the top like your image.
    06-20-2012 03:27 PM
    I'm not having any issues with the Twitter display on my iPhone 4s.

Also, the app works great for me.

Good Luck
    06-20-2012 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD