Do those of you using Fahrenheit (weather and temperature on your home screen) have any issues with it draining your battery faster? I'm interested in it but don't want to spend money on it and then not use because of battery draining issues.
    06-16-2012 10:20 PM
    I've not noticed any appreciable battery drain... It's only $0.99
    06-16-2012 10:32 PM
    I've not noticed any appreciable battery drain... It's only $0.99
    My battery life is the same as it was before I started using Fahrenheit.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-16-2012 10:45 PM
    I don't use it since getting weathericon but when I did I never noticed any associated battery drain.
    06-17-2012 12:51 AM
    both the hubby & i use this app as well, 4 & 4S, no battery drain here. In addition, I also use eWeatherHD which pulls updates every hour on my phone, and my battery life is good.
    06-17-2012 08:55 AM
    No issues here with it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    06-17-2012 09:26 AM
    both the hubby & i use this app as well, 4 & 4S, no battery drain here. In addition, I also use eWeatherHD which pulls updates every hour on my phone, and my battery life is good.
    Once HD 4cast 2 gets a temperature badge, it will no doubt become my go-to weather app.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-17-2012 12:03 PM
    Once HD 4cast 2 gets a temperature badge, it will no doubt become my go-to weather app.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    LOL I'm sorry but weather temperature badges are so rudimentary...
    06-17-2012 04:11 PM
    That may be so, but I like what I like, my friend. Happy Father's Day to you if you're a dad.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-17-2012 04:22 PM
    That may be so, but I like what I like, my friend. Happy Father's Day to you if you're a dad.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    I know - I probably should not have said that but I knew you wouldn't take it wrong. Just you are very knowledgeable and could easily do much more with your device, if you were so inclined. I respect that.

Getting ready for a cookout, rib-eyes, brats, corn and a brewsky. Hope you have a great day as well bro. :o
    06-17-2012 04:36 PM
    I know - I probably should not have said that but I knew you wouldn't take it wrong. Just you are very knowledgeable and could easily do much more with your device, if you were so inclined. I respect that.

Getting ready for a cookout, rib-eyes, brats, corn and a brewsky. Hope you have a great day as well bro. :o
    I know that if I jailbroken my device, I could do all sorts of things just I was able to when I rooted my Android devices. I went overboard with it on Android to the point of obsession and I don't want that to happen with my iPhone and iPad and that is why I'm focused on keeping my I-devices stock. Anyway, enjoy your cookout and take a few sips of your brewsky for the boys here at iMore.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-17-2012 04:42 PM
    Thanks for all the responses everyone. I went ahead and downloaded it and I must say that I say that I am very impressed with the app. I haven't been able to really gauge how the battery will be as I was streaming music via bluetooth to my Bose SoundLink all day. I will be watching all tomorrow to see. Anywho, Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there
    06-17-2012 09:05 PM

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    D, i have to tyvm for mentioning this weather app !! I'm such a weather app fiend, lol. I just dwld 'd this for the 99c and WOW - i LOVE the look of the homescreen icon, and the UI of the app is gorgeous !! I dont care if it doesnt have a temp badge as of now LOL. I normally keep a folder of my weather apps which currently i have 4 of them:o this one will NOT go into the folder at all
    06-17-2012 09:37 PM
    D, i have to tyvm for mentioning this weather app !! I'm such a weather app fiend, lol. I just dwld 'd this for the 99c and WOW - i LOVE the look of the homescreen icon, and the UI of the app is gorgeous !! I dont care if it doesnt have a temp badge as of now LOL. I normally keep a folder of my weather apps which currently i have 4 of them:o this one will NOT go into the folder at all
    You're very welcome, my friend, but we all should credit Katra for bringing it to our attention in the first place. . Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-17-2012 10:10 PM
    You're very welcome, my friend, but we all should credit Katra for bringing it to our attention in the first place. . Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    ooooh! Ok, this i did not know - then thanks to Katra !!

Take care D, hope your Fathers Day was a nice one
    06-17-2012 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD