I've searched through the app store (but I must be overlooking them if they're there). Anything to do with jiujitsu, filipino martial arts, boxing, self defense, etc...... Post here if you have found any!
    06-15-2012 04:34 PM
    I couldn't find anything good either.
    06-22-2012 09:22 AM
    Strange that something that interests so many people worldwide has only MMA and cheesy apps. I haven't seen any that would be of use to me. Maybe someday......
    06-24-2012 10:06 AM
    I found this:
    App Store - Jeet Kune Do
    but it's $29.99.....still tempting though.....
    06-24-2012 10:07 PM
    MMA Fighters is the ultimate martial arts app by far !! Do try !
    07-06-2012 02:47 AM
    Ruckus - Fight trainer

There is a free version and a paid version. I use this as a heavy bag workout, and it WILL help your striking, especially combinations.
    05-26-2016 04:23 PM
    Fingers of Fury, Rockabilly
    05-27-2016 03:58 AM
    Strange that something that interests so many people worldwide has only MMA and cheesy apps.
    I know I'm responding to an old post, but given that others have bumped this to the top, I'll throw my $.02.

I think the main reason why there is so few martial arts available is because there are so many difference systems to martial arts. Take karate, there's Shotokan, American Kempo, Shaolin Kempo, shorei-ryu kenpo just to same a few. Within those systems there are differences in the style and execution of system. For instance, where I take martial arts, its basis is Shaolin Kempo, but if you compare the forms between my school and Fred Villari's (author of Shaolin Kempo) there's some significant differences.

The point is that its really hard to write one app that can be universally appealing with details of martial arts when there's so many variations.
    05-27-2016 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD