Sup everyone. Big time Android user that just got an Ipad at work and I have a question for you guys.

We use our ipads to print documents for our sales process. I can print any PDF I want using Wireless Printer HD with no problems. However, I cant print any thing that I type in that PDF using Adobe reader. The file will print with what ever is on the template but now what I type.

Not only will it not print but it wont email the info that i typed in there. Its like it wont save. Any one got any suggestions?

If we can find a soultion, 20+ coworkers of mine will greatly appreciate it.

P.S. not that it matters but it works on my XOOM, but he stays at home guarding my house.

P.P.S. Ipad is neither better or worse than my Xoom and Vice Versa, both are great but different in my ways. Wouldnt have it any other way.
    Last edited by eljoker; 06-13-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    06-13-2012 01:43 PM
    Other than to uninstall and reinstall, I don't know what to tell you because the latest version of Adobe Reader for iOS is suppose to give us the power to fill out, save, and forward simple PDF documents. When it was initially released, I was able to fill out an app and print it without a problem. I haven't done that in a while, though.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-13-2012 02:54 PM
    Thanx for the info Just Me, D.

There was a update to Adobe Yesterday, didnt fix the problem. Any one recommend another app that lets me view and edit PDFs?
    06-15-2012 11:29 AM
    When I have to fill in PDF files and either print or email, I use Notability (which I use for increasingly more and more).
    06-15-2012 01:23 PM
    I bought PDF expert and everything works and then some. Thanks guys.
    06-15-2012 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD