HD 4cast? is finally here !!!

katra

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello folks..! Its finally here ! HD 4cast?..! Thats right V2. And it's now on the App Store.! :D

Thank you all for all the support ! I hope you guys like it... I really put in alot of work into this one :)

App Store - HD 4cast?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
We have a BlackBerry weather app called BeWeather by Bellshare that is similar to this. You GOT to have a good weather app on your device it's worth every penny!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We have a BlackBerry weather app called BeWeather by Bellshare that is similar to this. You GOT to have a good weather app on your device it's worth every penny!

I had the BeWeather app on my last Blackberry and loved it. It was called BerryWeather back then.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I had the BeWeather app on my last Blackberry and loved it. It was called BerryWeather back then.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Yep, had it on my old nexus s 4g back in da day (literally 5 months ago). I use a JB theme extension on my lockscreen now tho. Works off another JB app called WeatherIcon and off location service.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Had it on my Storm2. It was great!

Does anyone know the source of weather info (specifically current coditions) that HD 4Cast is using?

I use Weather Underground (that was Berry Weather's source as well) primarily to be able to get the current conditions from a neighborhood weather station.
TIA

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello folks..! Its finally here ! HD 4cast?..! Thats right V2. And it's now on the App Store.! :D

Thank you all for all the support ! I hope you guys like it... I really put in alot of work into this one :)

App Store - HD 4cast?

Click to view quoted image

I took the plunge and purchased your gorgeous app. Thus far, it is accurate and gathers the weather information quickly. Thank you. Now, like others have suggested, I would like a way to disable the sound as well as have it display the current temperature via a badge on the app's icon. Until that happens, I cannot get rid of a competing app that does display the current temp on its icon.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:
Reactions: katra

katra

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I took the plunge and purchased your gorgeous app. This far, it is accurate and gathers the weather information quickly. Thank you. Now, like others have suggested, I would like a way to disable the sound as well as have it display the current temperature via a badge on the app's icon. Until that happens, I cannot get rid of a competing app that does display the current temp on its icon.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Thanks for downloading JustMe'D! Dont worry that and many more features will come in the near future..its only gonna get bettere! But for $.99 you cant beat the amount of features you get.. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for downloading JustMe'D! Dont worry that and many more features will come in the near future..its only gonna get bettere! But for $.99 you cant beat the amount of features you get.. :)

You're very welcome, Katra, and you're right about the amount of features we get for $.99 and make no mistake about it, I wouldn't have purchased your app if I had not been impressed. Thank you for a job well done. ;). Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Reactions: katra

katra

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
You're very welcome, Katra, and you're right about the amount of features we get for $.99 and make no mistake about it, I wouldn't have purchased your app if I had not been impressed. Thank you for a job well done. ;). Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Thanks for downloading and thank you for your support JustMe'D :)

Reactions: Just_Me_D