Hello folks..! Its finally here ! HD 4cast..! Thats right V2. And it's now on the App Store.!

Thank you all for all the support ! I hope you guys like it... I really put in alot of work into this one

App Store - HD 4cast

Last edited by katra; 06-10-2012 at 10:26 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-10-2012 09:52 PM
    WOW, that's impressive!
    katra likes this.
    06-11-2012 12:57 AM
    I don't know why. Maybe it's the network that I could not see the pictures
    06-11-2012 02:00 AM
    Purchased before leaving this thread - gorgeous! I just wish the weather here was also gorgeous. <sigh>
    katra likes this.
    06-11-2012 08:26 AM
    We have a BlackBerry weather app called BeWeather by Bellshare that is similar to this. You GOT to have a good weather app on your device it's worth every penny!
    06-11-2012 10:04 AM
    Thank you all for downloading! i truely appreciate the support.! If anyonne has trouble viewing the images, you can go to: App Store - HD 4cast

p.s. dont forget to review! it's very important.
    06-11-2012 03:34 PM
    Hi Katra - HD 4cast iOS App Review http://justanothergeeksite.com/2012/...os-app-review/
    katra likes this.
    06-11-2012 07:36 PM
    We have a BlackBerry weather app called BeWeather by Bellshare that is similar to this. You GOT to have a good weather app on your device it's worth every penny!
    I had the BeWeather app on my last Blackberry and loved it. It was called BerryWeather back then.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-11-2012 07:40 PM
    I had the BeWeather app on my last Blackberry and loved it. It was called BerryWeather back then.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Yep, had it on my old nexus s 4g back in da day (literally 5 months ago). I use a JB theme extension on my lockscreen now tho. Works off another JB app called WeatherIcon and off location service.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.
    06-11-2012 07:54 PM
    Wow Alli, Thank you so much for this amazing review..! You have no idea how greatfull im for this

Thank for all your support.!
    06-11-2012 08:23 PM

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Had it on my Storm2. It was great!

Does anyone know the source of weather info (specifically current coditions) that HD 4Cast is using?

I use Weather Underground (that was Berry Weather's source as well) primarily to be able to get the current conditions from a neighborhood weather station.
    TIA
    06-11-2012 09:54 PM
    If anyone has any questions, Please feel free to ask!
    06-12-2012 05:56 PM
    If anyone has any questions, Please feel free to ask!
    Katra,
    Please look at my post above yours for my question
    TIA
    06-12-2012 06:15 PM
    Hello folks..! Its finally here ! HD 4cast..! Thats right V2. And it's now on the App Store.!

Thank you all for all the support ! I hope you guys like it... I really put in alot of work into this one

App Store - HD 4cast

Click to view quoted image

I took the plunge and purchased your gorgeous app. Thus far, it is accurate and gathers the weather information quickly. Thank you. Now, like others have suggested, I would like a way to disable the sound as well as have it display the current temperature via a badge on the app's icon. Until that happens, I cannot get rid of a competing app that does display the current temp on its icon.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-12-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    katra likes this.
    06-12-2012 06:34 PM
    Katra,
    Please look at my post above yours for my question
    TIA
    Sorry TurboTiger, Its Accuweather.
    06-12-2012 06:53 PM
    I took the plunge and purchased your gorgeous app. This far, it is accurate and gathers the weather information quickly. Thank you. Now, like others have suggested, I would like a way to disable the sound as well as have it display the current temperature via a badge on the app's icon. Until that happens, I cannot get rid of a competing app that does display the current temp on its icon.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Thanks for downloading JustMe'D! Dont worry that and many more features will come in the near future..its only gonna get bettere! But for $.99 you cant beat the amount of features you get..
    06-12-2012 06:56 PM
    Thanks for downloading JustMe'D! Dont worry that and many more features will come in the near future..its only gonna get bettere! But for $.99 you cant beat the amount of features you get..
    You're very welcome, Katra, and you're right about the amount of features we get for $.99 and make no mistake about it, I wouldn't have purchased your app if I had not been impressed. Thank you for a job well done. . Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    katra likes this.
    06-12-2012 07:01 PM
    You're very welcome, Katra, and you're right about the amount of features we get for $.99 and make no mistake about it, I wouldn't have purchased your app if I had not been impressed. Thank you for a job well done. . Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Thanks for downloading and thank you for your support JustMe'D
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-12-2012 07:04 PM
    Sorry TurboTiger, Its Accuweather.
    Tks katra
    Good Luck
    katra likes this.
    06-12-2012 09:56 PM
    Tks katra
    Good Luck
    Thanks TurboTiger
    06-13-2012 04:31 PM
    HD 4cast is now in the the 20! Thank you all again for the support!

If you havent checked it out yet..go check it out now!

App Store - HD 4cast
    06-14-2012 10:11 PM
    Your absolutely correct pkcable !!
    06-15-2012 06:14 PM
    I just downloaded it, too! It reminds me of my favorite weather app that I had on my Android, 1Weather.
    katra likes this.
    06-18-2012 12:03 AM
    Katra, tyvm for bringing this weather app to us - i absolutely LOVE it. The icons, the UI is gorgeous !! Idk how I missed seeing you post about this:o - i discovered it when JustMe'D mentioned this app in another (weather)thread discussion. I immediately checked it out and purchased it last night

I love my weather apps, and i normally keep them in a folder -- this one does NOT go into the folder LOL. The app icon itself is even very nice to look at on my homescreen

(and yes, when i had my bb, 'berry weather' or now as its know 'beweather', i also had that along with hundreds of bw icon sets - some sets i even made myself )
    katra likes this.
    06-18-2012 08:20 AM
    I just downloaded it, too! It reminds me of my favorite weather app that I had on my Android, 1Weather.
    Thank you for downloading HD 4cast *book !! Im glad you like it and thanks for the support
    06-18-2012 03:49 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD