HD 4cast? is finally here !!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Katra, tyvm for bringing this weather app to us - i absolutely LOVE it. The icons, the UI is gorgeous !! Idk how I missed seeing you post about this:eek: - i discovered it when JustMe'D mentioned this app in another (weather)thread discussion. I immediately checked it out and purchased it last night:D

I love my weather apps, and i normally keep them in a folder -- this one does NOT go into the folder LOL. The app icon itself is even very nice to look at on my homescreen:)

(and yes, when i had my bb, 'berry weather' or now as its know 'beweather', i also had that along with hundreds of bw icon sets - some sets i even made myself:) )

Reactions: katra

katra

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Katra, tyvm for bringing this weather app to us - i absolutely LOVE it. The icons, the UI is gorgeous !! Idk how I missed seeing you post about this:eek: - i discovered it when JustMe'D mentioned this app in another (weather)thread discussion. I immediately checked it out and purchased it last night:D

I love my weather apps, and i normally keep them in a folder -- this one does NOT go into the folder LOL. The app icon itself is even very nice to look at on my homescreen:)

(and yes, when i had my bb, 'berry weather' or now as its know 'beweather', i also had that along with hundreds of bw icon sets - some sets i even made myself:) )

Pink, Thank you for downloading HD 4cast? !! Im so happy you like it:D !! ..and as i tell everyone, its just gonna get better and better! Thank you for the support :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, Thank you for downloading HD 4cast? !! Im so happy you like it:D !! ..and as i tell everyone, its just gonna get better and better! Thank you for the support :)

:Dawesome !! can't wait to see what updates you bring to your weather app in the future !!

btw, i also love the little sound effects you put in when changing menu options to view the weather, daily, hourly etc. :)

Last edited:

katra

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
:Dawesome !! can't wait to see what updates you bring to your weather app in the future !!

btw, i also love the little sound effects you put in when changing menu options to view the weather, daily, hourly etc. :)

lol.! yeah i thought the sounds would be a nice touch :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guy's ...Already working on the next update! HD 4cast? will have iPad compatability, Radar Zoom In/Out, Sound On/Off Switch, Geo Location, Refresh Button and much more...! :D

I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. Thanks again, Katra for one heck of an app. Take care. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
lol.! yeah i thought the sounds would be a nice touch :)
Indeed it is!
Hey Guy's ...Already working on the next update! HD 4cast? will have iPad compatability, Radar Zoom In/Out, Sound On/Off Switch, Geo Location, Refresh Button and much more...! :D

:DYaY!! I would LOVE to put this on my iPad1 !!

I also have a question for you Katra - would this be able to have the ability to show in the notification center when you pull the 'tab' down and it shows the current condition & temp like the native weather app does this way? I'd LOVE it if HD4cast2 could because it is absolutely my favorite weather app indeed:D

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Katra,
Any plans to have the current temp appear on the HD 4cast icon?

TIA

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox