Katra, tyvm for bringing this weather app to us - i absolutely LOVE it. The icons, the UI is gorgeous !! Idk how I missed seeing you post about this:o - i discovered it when JustMe'D mentioned this app in another (weather)thread discussion. I immediately checked it out and purchased it last night

I love my weather apps, and i normally keep them in a folder -- this one does NOT go into the folder LOL. The app icon itself is even very nice to look at on my homescreen

(and yes, when i had my bb, 'berry weather' or now as its know 'beweather', i also had that along with hundreds of bw icon sets - some sets i even made myself )

Pink, Thank you for downloading HD 4cast !! Im so happy you like it !! ..and as i tell everyone, its just gonna get better and better! Thank you for the support
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-18-2012 03:51 PM
    Pink, Thank you for downloading HD 4cast !! Im so happy you like it !! ..and as i tell everyone, its just gonna get better and better! Thank you for the support
    awesome !! can't wait to see what updates you bring to your weather app in the future !!

btw, i also love the little sound effects you put in when changing menu options to view the weather, daily, hourly etc.
    Last edited by Pink; 06-18-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    06-18-2012 07:30 PM
    awesome !! can't wait to see what updates you bring to your weather app in the future !!

btw, i also love the little sound effects you put in when changing menu options to view the weather, daily, hourly etc.
    lol.! yeah i thought the sounds would be a nice touch
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-21-2012 10:53 PM
    Hey Guy's ...Already working on the next update! HD 4cast will have iPad compatability, Radar Zoom In/Out, Sound On/Off Switch, Geo Location, Refresh Button and much more...!
    06-26-2012 05:55 PM
    Hey Guy's ...Already working on the next update! HD 4cast will have iPad compatability, Radar Zoom In/Out, Sound On/Off Switch, Geo Location, Refresh Button and much more...!
    I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. Thanks again, Katra for one heck of an app. Take care.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-26-2012 06:19 PM
    lol.! yeah i thought the sounds would be a nice touch
    Indeed it is!
    YaY!! I would LOVE to put this on my iPad1 !!

I also have a question for you Katra - would this be able to have the ability to show in the notification center when you pull the 'tab' down and it shows the current condition & temp like the native weather app does this way? I'd LOVE it if HD4cast2 could because it is absolutely my favorite weather app indeed
    06-26-2012 10:30 PM
    Katra,
    Any plans to have the current temp appear on the HD 4cast icon?

TIA
    06-27-2012 09:01 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD