I have played a puzzle game---Okla Maze for two days. I did not feel like to play it at the first sight, but after a little while, I found some amazing stuff. You may feel daze on the sight of so many arrows. Yeah, me too.
    The arrows will automatically direct you to a non-arrows grid, unchanged and you can not turn back. Be careful, there are lots of traps! You game over when u r led to a grid which has not other path to go but a grid with a arrow pointing you, just like this---><---.
    Make full use of the transfer array which direct you to a same color array mutually, red to red, yellow to yellow. Some arrays you r unwilling to walk in but the damn arrow will force you to. If u want to come back to your formal place, you have to find your way out.
    Here comes my problem, I have have cleared the past four worlds, and left the last one:snowy mountains, just at the beginning, 5-1.
    I was thinking to post some picture for maybe more clearly.
    5-1 level:

Arrays of four different colors surrounded, four roads lead to GEM, but you will certainly be transferred out of the circle. Who will clear it? Please tell me! I'm already in this level for half of a day.
    06-05-2012 11:42 PM
    Have you tried doing a search on youtube for a video tutorial? Depending on how popular of a game it is, you MIGHT just find one. Certainly you can find every single Angry Birds level there. BUT many other games can be found also.
    06-06-2012 10:16 AM
    Have you tried doing a search on youtube for a video tutorial? Depending on how popular of a game it is, you MIGHT just find one. Certainly you can find every single Angry Birds level there. BUT many other games can be found also.
    That's a good idea.
    06-11-2012 01:55 AM
    That's a good idea.
    do you play it?
    06-12-2012 02:55 AM
    The 5-1 level is the easiest one of the rest 10.
    Be careful & patient, and then I believe you will find the way out!

This game is now on sale! I believe it will go up again.

app store
    06-12-2012 04:53 AM
    yeah! I got it!
    The key to clear it the the read teleport array at the lower right corner and the blue arrow.
    You may know what I was saying.
    06-13-2012 09:57 PM
    Thank you R.W. ! This game is really require patience! Calm down and you will get levels complete!
    I have already complete the 5-1 level and now I am in the 5-6 level! Only 5 levels left!
    Anybody want to play it? Just search the #okla maze on itunes! It's a great deal~
    06-14-2012 10:01 PM
    hi, guy~how is your gaming?
    06-18-2012 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD