Does anyone besides me have problems with waking up with the cockcrow? I tried few apps for iPhone but they didn't work very well for me. So I was wondering maybe any of you found a better one?
    06-04-2012 08:14 AM
    Can someone move it to iPhone section ^^"?
    06-04-2012 08:16 AM
    I use the Alarm Clock app.
    Works well for me and it's free.
    Good Luck
    06-04-2012 09:27 PM
    Just out of curiosity why not use the alarm clock already on the iphone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-04-2012 09:30 PM
    I use clock, and I never have the problem of waking up. Actually, I am a early sleeper.
    sorry, don't help
    06-04-2012 11:56 PM
    Just out of curiosity why not use the alarm clock already on the iphone?
    Because I just turn it off and go back to sleep... Every evening when I set of my alarm I'm like "ok.. i'm just gonna get up right away after the alarm starts ringing" but then in the morning I loose all the motivation @_@... I know it may sound kind of silly, but that's just how it is with me ;_;....
    06-05-2012 04:27 AM
    Because I just turn it off and go back to sleep... Every evening when I set of my alarm I'm like "ok.. i'm just gonna get up right away after the alarm starts ringing" but then in the morning I loose all the motivation @_@... I know it may sound kind of silly, but that's just how it is with me ;_;....
    Doesn't sound silly at all I have the same problem. I have to concentrate very hard to hit the snooze button instead of turning it off. Also I have to set 4 different alarms and I use a regular alarm clock with two alarms lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-05-2012 06:32 AM
    Well I have the same problem... the standard alarm app does not wake me up. I unconsciously turn off the alarm and go back to sleep

Does anybody know some alarm clock app that could make me get up from bed in the morning..?
    06-05-2012 10:09 AM
    I'm so happy you guys understand me I think I could cry ;_;
    06-05-2012 10:25 AM
    Look what I found: Alarm Clock Extreme HD - extreme wake up from sleep by QR Code - i use this on iphone
    I downloaded it yesterday and it worked awsome! I actually had to get up form bed to turn of the alarm!
    06-13-2012 07:52 AM
    Me as well use Alarm Clock App and it helps me a lot...
    06-15-2012 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD