Hi, I currently work a 10 week shift cycle and wondering if there is a calendar app or an easy way to input my shifts into the calendar which will duplicate them every 10 weeks. Any help would be appreciated
    05-30-2012 06:14 PM
    for the built in calendar app, you can have something repeat every day, week, 2 weeks, month or year - so I'm not sure if your 10 week cycle has repeats that fit that pattern or not.
    You could migrate your calendar to Outlook or Google Calendar which gives you more options and then just sync it as an exchange account - that might work.
    06-01-2012 09:54 AM
    Thanks Gary I'll give it a try
    06-01-2012 09:26 PM
    Hi, I currently work a 10 week shift cycle and wondering if there is a calendar app or an easy way to input my shifts into the calendar which will duplicate them every 10 weeks. Any help would be appreciated
    If you have a Mac, the iCal app will let you do "custom" repeats... which will then sync properly with iOS devices... but it doesn't look like you can set up a "custom" schedule in the iOS calendar app.

If you have a PC, and sync your calendar from Outlook, it may or may not have that option.
    06-01-2012 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD