Review on NOTESPLUS !

vish30

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a review / feedback for the APP NOTESPLUS in terms of how is it and general usability ! How good is it for Note taking ?

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I use it daily with my Bamboo stylus. It is by far the most realistic-feeling out of any of the other writing apps. I did love Notability, but I love the option to name pages within a notebook that Notes + provides.

Not to say it isn't buggy, though. And laggy, if you will it can be extremely laggy in large notebooks. It's inconsistent, though. I can write just as fast with this app as I can on paper. I've never lost more than as few sentences, and only a couple of times. I've tried numerous others, and I just keep coming back to this one for the look and feel of the handwriting.

Sent from my Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

vish30

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I use it daily with my Bamboo stylus. It is by far the most realistic-feeling out of any of the other writing apps. I did love Notability, but I love the option to name pages within a notebook that Notes + provides.

Not to say it isn't buggy, though. And laggy, if you will it can be extremely laggy in large notebooks. It's inconsistent, though. I can write just as fast with this app as I can on paper. I've never lost more than as few sentences, and only a couple of times. I've tried numerous others, and I just keep coming back to this one for the look and feel of the handwriting.

Sent from my Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh ! So you are saying it is Buggy and Lags couple of times, But I believe it also has a version upgrade coming up this July which will bring slew of new thigs and features so certainly to watch out for. Have you used the convert to text feature in it ? does it work well ?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
vish, do you work for this company? Are you the dev perhaps? It's bizarre that you look for someone who's used it and then defend it when the only person who admits to having used it doesn't find it perfect.

What is your experience?

vish30

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
vish, do you work for this company? Are you the dev perhaps? It's bizarre that you look for someone who's used it and then defend it when the only person who admits to having used it doesn't find it perfect.

What is your experience?

Whoa ! Thats like putting words in my mouth, I never said or pretended that I am defending it. What makes you think that ?? I was just giving my information and asking for information that he had. It was a normal give and take of information.

BTW I have noticed this, you come very heavily on someone who you think does not answer the way you like. Are you the moderator here ? is there no freedom of ideas and opinion here perhaps I should stop posting questions here... My Mistake :mad:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2