Yoursphere Certified App Review Program

Yoursphere

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey I'd just like to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Alex and I'm part of the editorial team at Yoursphere for Parents. Yoursphere for Parents is an internet-safety information resource for families and part of our editorial focus is to review and recommend applications and games that cater to parents, children, and teens. We've just started a new Certified Application Review Program that's free to all forum members.

Who is this program open to: Any developer who has created an application or game that is targeted at a child or family audience.

What we need: a copy of your child or family friendly application or game.

What you get in return: A professional review of your application or game on YoursphereforParents.com, a Yoursphere for Parents certified badge, social media promotion to an audience of 40k+ parents and educators, and an opportunity to reach the child audience with a page about your game or application inside our kids-only social network, Yoursphere.com.

If you would like to learn more about our Certified Application Review Program, please click the link below.

https://yoursphere.com/node/222956

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2