I-Heart -Any Way to save Fav Station without Logging into FB?

classc1

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Really frustrated with I heart radio right now. Is it possible to save a favorite station without logging onto Facebook? I have no interest in the rest of the world knowing my listening habits and what I am listening to and when!! Thanks.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry but I don't know the answer to this question. Is it possible to use i heart without a facebook logon? I know many programs will allow you to use your fb logon to simplify the signon process, BUT they still allow you to register and signup directly. Perhaps iheart works that way and you can get a direct sign on?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can set-up and sign on with an account not connected to Facebook... I do that... however, the "save station" part of the iHeart app has never worked right for me - so I rely on the "recently played" list...

Edit: Saving stations in the iHeart app works on the iPad - have not been able to make it work as designed on the iPhone app...

Last edited:

Mirands23

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
save live station on iheartradio without fb

I assume you have opened app and registered with your email. Open app select create at the top. You will see a search box. If you want to save a live radio station enter that EXACT station then hit the search icon. It will automatically search in artist, so you have to select stations. Here should be the station you want. Select that station, it will automatically start playing. There will be a + (plus sign) select it. Save station will pop up, touch that to save. You can now go to " my stations" and it will be there. I have a DROID RAZR maxx.

Last edited:

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
For this very reason I am still using the version from before they integrated facebook into iHeartRadio. If you have an old backup or it's still in your recycle bin you can delete the current and use the old version (3.02). ;)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The latest iPad version of iHeart works as it should regarding logging in with an email address and saving stations... the iPhone app does not work for me however. Still...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
The latest iPad version of iHeart works as it should regarding logging in with an email address and saving stations... the iPhone app does not work for me however. Still...

I don't do facebook. Nor do I update the world everytime I - well you get the picture... ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh