iOS password manager issue

jordanyu

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
What password manager app do you use?

I just download "Password Keeper - Hide Your Password" recently.

Need some advice about iOS password manager issue.

So far I like this app, it's easy to get start with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
About "Password Keeper - Hide Your Password":

Description
★★★ Password Manager & Security Guard ★★★
★★★ Storing and Protecting Your Accounts & Passwords ★★★
★★★ Top 50 Productivity ★★★
★★★ Brand New User Interface ★★★

Too many accounts and passwords to memorize?
Password Keeper helps anyone who has numerous of accounts or hard-to-remember passwords.
You can store accounts and passwords as well as block peekers and hackers away from your privacy information.
Try it now!

== Features ==
✓ Password Protection:
To prevent unauthorized access to your privacy information, Password Keeper requires a login password.

✓ Account & Password Classification:
With Password Keeper, you can neatly arrange accounts and passwords in different categories.

✓ Invisible categories:
You can set some categories as invisible, and make them visible again with a special trick.

✓ AES256 Encryption:
Data stored in Password Keeper are encrypted; hackers have no way to peek your privacy.

✓ User-Friendly Interface:
Password Keeper is very easy to get start with. Follow your instinct then enjoy Password Keeper!

✓ iCloud Backup:
iCloud backup function added, allowing users to backup datas at anytime anywhere.

== People saying ==
★★★★★
App does what it says. - by The world9519
?Just got an iPhone and needed to store passwords just like everyone else. Had a blackberry prior to this iPhone so was looking for something similar and that app is identical to the one in blackberry do the familiarity is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the good app.?
★★★★★
Very satisfied. - by bremers06
?This app works very well.?
★★★★★
:D Great app. ? by DARREN HAYES FANS
?Easy to get started?

view in itunes:
App Store - Password Keeper: Hide Your Password

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you want the password manager with the most functionality, you only have one choice - DataVault. App Store - DataVault Password Manager

I liked the product so much I went to work for the company. We have versions for iOS, Windows, Mac, Android, and Blackberry. iCloud backup and sync in iOS is already there, and iCloud sync for Mac is coming.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods