ESPN Radio 4.0 update will charge again for those who already paid for the app...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
With a $4.99 in-app purchase. I think it's funny. We paid $2.99 for the app when it first came out while it still had ads, anyway. So their way of getting around the App Store policy of not being able to charge to upgrade an app update is to make an in-app purchase for live streams. Which we already have. So, if you keep the 3.0 version it will expire on August 1st. Kinda petty. But ESPN and the dev got around the policy.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
With a $4.99 in-app purchase. I think it's funny. We paid $2.99 for the app when it first came out while it still had ads, anyway. So their way of getting around the App Store policy of not being able to charge to upgrade an app update is to make an in-app purchase for live streams. Which we already have. So, if you keep the 3.0 version it will expire on August 1st. Kinda petty. But ESPN and the dev got around the policy.

Yeah I updated and then could not do anything until I forked out more money. Kinda shady and the app is really not that good.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2