Who has deleted you? is an app that will allow you to check from the first time when you open it, with intuitive interface, who is no longer your friend on Facebook.

Once you open the app, you must authorize it to run on your Facebook profile. It will not be invasive and require only to take your friends list. Your friends list is stored locally on the iPhone and the future use of the app will compare the list with the current local friends and will tell you who has deleted.

Any change in the friends list will be stored so to keep track of them via "History".

App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chi-ti-ha-cancellato-per-facebook/id446671441
    App Price: $0.99

Last edited by gimli85; 05-13-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    05-13-2012 08:03 PM
    i couldn't give two sh!ts who deletes me. i swear, some people take FB waayyyy too serious
    Fausty82 likes this.
    05-13-2012 10:41 PM
    i couldn't give two sh!ts who deletes me. i swear, some people take FB waayyyy too serious
    (laughing)...It is the same with Twitter. Like you, I could care less if someone quits following me. It is their prerogative. Is it not?

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    BLiNK and Fausty82 like this.
    05-14-2012 08:03 AM
    No kidding, I couldn't care less if someone deletes me or unbuddies me on Facebook. Oh wait I don't waste my time win a Facebook account!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-14-2012 09:56 AM
    No kidding, I couldn't care less if someone deletes me or unbuddies me on Facebook. Oh wait I don't waste my time win a Facebook account!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    (laughing)....me neither, my friend. I closed my Facebook account in 2009, I think. Too many people wanting to be Facebook buddies just to be nosy, in my opinion.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-14-2012 10:18 AM
    I could care less if someone quits following me. It is their prerogative. Is it not?
    05-14-2012 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD