Who has deleted you?

gimli85

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Who has deleted you? is an app that will allow you to check from the first time when you open it, with intuitive interface, who is no longer your friend on Facebook.

Once you open the app, you must authorize it to run on your Facebook profile. It will not be invasive and require only to take your friends list. Your friends list is stored locally on the iPhone and the future use of the app will compare the list with the current local friends and will tell you who has deleted.

Any change in the friends list will be stored so to keep track of them via "History".

App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chi-ti-ha-cancellato-per-facebook/id446671441
App Price: $0.99

:D

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i couldn't give two sh!ts who deletes me. i swear, some people take FB waayyyy too serious

(laughing)...It is the same with Twitter. Like you, I could care less if someone quits following me. It is their prerogative. Is it not?

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
No kidding, I couldn't care less if someone deletes me or unbuddies me on Facebook. Oh wait I don't waste my time win a Facebook account!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No kidding, I couldn't care less if someone deletes me or unbuddies me on Facebook. Oh wait I don't waste my time win a Facebook account!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

(laughing)....me neither, my friend. I closed my Facebook account in 2009, I think. Too many people wanting to be Facebook buddies just to be nosy, in my opinion.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

yuane1966

May 14, 2012
Visit site
hmp.gif
I could care less if someone quits following me. It is their prerogative. Is it not?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2