I'm looking for an app that will be like a contact management app in that it would store the name, address, phone, etc type of info. But I want more than just that. I need to be able to add some custom fields such as referrer, discount, commission, etc. I most importantly want to be able to create my own professional looking questionairre with radio buttons, fill in the blanks, etc, that I can save to that specific contact and print if need be. I will also need to update it as necessary with customer input. I'm thinking I might have to create the doc as a PDF. Ideally I would want them to be able to actually sign the doc on screen, too, since it involves sensitive info. Is there any other way? How would I be able to store and attach it to that particular customer?

To give you a better idea of what I am trying to do, here is more info. I do dog training and boarding. I need to know for each customer the emergency contact VET info, any meds the dogs take, special things about the dogs, what are their training goals and problems, etc.

So any suggestions on which Apps I should check out?

Thanks,
    Dobermann
    05-11-2012 08:39 AM
    There are a number of easy to use form builders available.

I use one called Form Entry which would easily do what you want.
    Dobermann likes this.
    05-11-2012 08:55 AM
    Thanks! I never would have thought of searching for 'form builders', yet it is so simple and precise.
    05-12-2012 10:00 AM
    Dobermann - you can also check out our new app called BlackBook. It's a server-based contact management solution, so if you had more than just yourself working at your dog training business you can share that information with other employees. You can also use our CardDAV server to get the contacts on your iOS device.

Check it out - Autriv Software Development BlackBook

Hope this helps.
    06-12-2012 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD