Get your refill the easy way: NetPlenish turns shopping chores into a breeze

andiepear

May 10, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing fun about picking up that clunky 24 pack, double roll ultra soft bath tissue, let alone squeezing it. I know, I know, the recently deceased Mr. Whipple who famously preached, "Don't squeeze the Charmin" may not agree. But seriously, wouldn?t it be easier to scan the barcode with your phone, sit back and get it delivered, knowing you got the best deal available?

What if you never had to schlep home everyday items like toilet paper, laundry detergent, pet food, or hey Moms and Dads - diapers or wipes - and never run out? And what if you got the best real-time prices on those items, delivered to your doorstep every order, automatically?

Introducing, NetPlenish, a new way to replenish those everyday items online or on the go. NetPlenish frees you up by finding you today?s best prices, including taxes and shipping, on the essentials from such leading merchants as Target, Walmart, Sephora, Petco and Walgreens, among others.

The app is now available on for iOS and Android. You can access screenshots, logo, the full press release and a video showing how the app works via our electronic press kit here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3bdajue1w5jdh2e/yYD5FQveDb

To book a time to talk to the reps from NetPlenish, I can be reached at 415-641-4063. Or we'd be happy if you took the app for a test drive for review.

Now, go take that extra time you saved to squeeze your loved one, instead of the TP.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73