Good iPad apps for the car?

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Well this could be a huge amount of apps, do you have a specific interest or category for these apps we could recommend you?

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I guess I could recommend Yelp. It is designed for both iPhone and iPad and helps you find interesting things and places to visit including places to eat. :)

DKLongview

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
It's tough to recommend good apps for the road because your iPad can eat data like nobody's business... Especially if you enable LTE. Other than that, for my phone, since my unlimited data plan is grandfathered, it's hard to beat Pandora.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It's tough to recommend good apps for the road because your iPad can eat data like nobody's business... Especially if you enable LTE. Other than that, for my phone, since my unlimited data plan is grandfathered, it's hard to beat Pandora.

Not too worried about data costs. I'm trying pandora. Added a ridiculous amount of artist seeds. Hopefully I can hear more music I like :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Rest assured the "hackers" are hard at work on a jailbreak. It will come, BUT since 5.0 Apple has made things MUCH more difficult.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
The jailbreak is made but not in a format it can be released for everybody, and it prob won't be until right near wwdc

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not even sure I want to jailbreak but the option would be nice.

I usually would never because the instability it gives all your apps all the time just drives me crazy, BUT I'm dying to try out the tweak called quasar on my new iPad!

Bballbenb

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
definately try WAZE, very cool and helpful app. It is the best voice navigation app that is free (to my knowledge). Also yelp is very good for finding close places and gas buddy for finding the cheapest gas!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon