PortScape our new iPad wallpaper App

applosophy

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
App Description

Why choose between landscape and portrait modes when installing wallpaper?
With Portscape, you can have it both ways!
Everybody is familiar with the look of iPad icons arranged nicely on a shelf, but when you flip the screen...chaos ensues. Icons come off the shelves, or out of their designated frames; your screen resembles something that seems to have suffered a rather small, localized earthquake.
Our designers thought long and hard about this problem, and after weeks of brainstorming, sketching, debates, and even a few sleepless nights, we have invented...The Portscape.
The Portscape engine merges two images, each designed separately in landscape and portrait modes, into one wallpaper. As a result your wallpaper changes, in both appearance and meaning, based on the orientation of the screen.

Our FaceBook page

iconxo.png

photo1gex.jpg

5O9uS

please let us know what you think.

have a nice day :D

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
If you have to use the wallpapers they provide, I most likely would not use it even if they paid me $20 a month to use it.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
why is that?

Honestly, most hurt my eyes, they are overwhelming, and cluttered and feel like a bad night in a club in Ibeza during spring break.

Develop something that will use my images and rotate them and keep the aspect ration correct and we can talk.

Same issue with Pimp My Screen, I can use it in iPhone, but not in iPad for the icon holders, as I rotate the iPad often, whereas I don't with the iPhone.

I want to see the app icons and not hunt for them in a bright busy messy cluttered background.

Just my honest opinion. However 99 out of 100 people may totally disagree with me and love it!

That is why I love iOS apps, enough for everyone!