Bankers vs. Humans - the App! (HD)

BankersvsHumans

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone at Imore!

A new App game is out called Bankers vs. Humans HD (ipad) and for iphone.

Bankers vs. Humans follows on the ongoing media frenzy over the clashes between bankers, the general public and the famous Occupy Wall Street movement. You can now battle it out as a banker or protestor over the skies of New York, Brazil, Switzerland, Egypt and many more exotic destinations as you play our fast-paced sky-diving game!*

Tilt your iPad/iPhone to navigate 4 different characters through various obstacles and collect awesome weaponry to help you along the way. The goal is to complete the main levels for each character then climb your way through the ranks by completing missions in a unique promotion system. As a Banker your goal is to get promoted to CEO, and as a Human, to get promoted to President.

Other features include:
Cinematic cutscenes featuring a ridiculous plot-line!*
Explosive gadgets which can be purchased or found during gameplay*
Beautiful, animated graphics spanning various altitudes
High replay value - play the endless Survival mode after completing Story Mode and tackle a whole new set of missions
Upload your progress automatically to Apple's Game Center and see how you stack up against the competition on the Bankers vs. Humans community website Rich-List at bankersapp.com

Bankers vs. Humans is available now on the iTunes Store for $0.99.*

Youtube trailer
youtube.com/bankersvshumans

Facebook: facebook.com/bankersvshumans

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the app. My contact details follow.*

Thank you for your time, we would love to know what everyone thinks!

Kind regards,
VIky :)

Last edited:

JohanTetzel

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Was sceptical then a convert!! Love this game!

Thanks a lot of flagging this bad boy up to us - downloaded the game and absolutely loved it!

Such a totally nutty plot line that had me laughing through each cut scene so hard!

Other than that I love that its a great pick up and play game just like angry birds, but with a little more zing if you know what i mean.

the controls and the level progression are well thought out and i think its a pretty satisfying game to run through. Still haven't finished with it though - am now hooked and cracking on with survival mode to get enough coins and get me a monster medallion!!

highly reminiscent of industry giants like jetpack joyride - if you like that, you'll love this!

enjoy people! :p;):D:eek::):rolleyes::cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods